Monday, June 23, 2008
Well I feel very sad for the people who doesnt understand this. No, offense but you of all people must understand what this means because you made fun of all the idiots featured in this website. Don't be a hypocrite and dumb enough to believe he really read a book to learn how to read, because how can he learn to read through reading when in the first place he cant read.LOL!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Perfect gift for your average "Optimistic person who always thinks about happy things as if like they are living in their happy place but actually lives in the worse apartment you've seen and had the most number of terrifying accidents you've seen in a lifetime", or you can give this to the neighborhood's gay couple. BTW you can buy it in my shop, just click here.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
When I made this shirt, I saluted every dumb girl who will ever believe this. But someone might just fall for it. If you wanna buy it click here.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
ALouis Vuitton Chair $4500, I dont really know if people use an electric chair these days
A 3500 dollar rifle, you cant use that in the city
A 4500 dollar chanel rocket launcher, you just cant get enough of lethal weapons.
A 3250 dollar louis vuitton chainsaw, this doesnt get any violent than this.
Monday, May 26, 2008
This is an apron I found on the internet, it seems in wearing this apron you have more authority than without it. It is much like the reverse effect of kryptonite. By the way is says" be nice I can poison your food" with a bottle of poison at the bottom. you can buy it at http://www.cafepress.com/panicinc if you like it or if you dont, but still buy it.
Some interesting stuff you think is not useful but probably will be:
1 . Money isn’t made out of paper, it’s made out of cotton.
2. The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper.
3. The dot over the letter i is called a “tittle”.
4. A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
5. Susan Lucci is the daughter of Phyllis Diller.
6. 40% of McDonald’s profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.
7. 315 entries in Webster’s 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
8. The ’spot’ on 7UP comes from its inventor, who had red eyes. He was albino.
9. On average,12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents, daily.
10. Warren Beatty and Shirley MacLaine are brother and sister.
11. Chocolate affects a dog’s heart and nervous system; a few ounces will kill a small sized dog.
12. Orcas (killer whales) kill sharks by torpedoing up into the shark’s stomach from underneath, causing the shark to explode.
13. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
14. Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear pants.
15. Ketchup was sold in the 1830’s as medicine.
16. Upper and lower case letters are named ‘upper’ and ‘lower’ because in the time when all original print had to be set in individual letters, the ‘upper case’ letters were stored in the case on top of the case that stored the smaller, ‘lower case’ letters.
17. Leonardo DA Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time … hence, multi-tasking was invented.)
18. Because metal was scarce, the Oscars given out during World War II were made of wood.
19. There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.
20. The name Wendy was made up for the book Peter Pan; there was never a recorded Wendy before!
21. There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with: orange, purple, and silver!
22. Leonardo Da Vinci invented scissors. Also, it took him 10 years to paint Mona Lisa’s lips.
23. A tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion will make it instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
24. The mask used by Michael Myers in the original “Halloween” was a Captain Kirk’s mask painted white.
25. If you have three quarters, four dimes, and four pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar (good to know.)
26. By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you can’t sink in quicksand (and you thought this list was completely useless.)
27. The phrase “rule of thumb” is derived from an old English law,which stated that you couldn’t beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.
28. The first product Motorola started to develop was a record player for automobiles At that time, the most known player on the market was the Victrola, so they called themselves Motorola.
29. Celery has negative calories! It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with. It’s the same with apples!
30. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying!
31. The glue on Israeli postage stamps is certified kosher.
32. Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.
33. Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a space suit damages it.
34. George Carlin said it best about Martha Stewart . “Boy, I feel a lot safer now that she’s behind bars. O.J. Simpson and Kobe Bryant are still walking around; Osama Bin Laden too, but they take the ONE woman in America willing to cook, clean, and work in the yard, and haul her butt off to jail.”
— Author: Unknown